Friday, April 04, 2008

Hard core PRO CHOICE

Forever. That's what I am about today.
There's just no goddamn reason in the world why some self-righteous God lover should EVER take that option out of a woman's hand. Especially when said self-righteous God lover has testicles. She with the uterus is in charge of the contents therein. If there is a Creator, He created us that way. If God were like these men he would surely stick his pointy self in the middle of her business. If God were a woman she would surely leave it up to her sister to decide, as she is a compassionate being. If God were both man and woman, it would be a very confused thing.

I think (and being me, I am the most righteous me I know) that no human being truly knows God. Therefore, the laws and moral preachers should defer to the person that reproduction affects most directly: the person who has the uterus.

1 comment:

CzaMama said...

AMEN sister...er brother! Now to print off your post and march it down to the Planned Parenthood stalkers who, of course, are mostly men! (drives me batty...just ask T)