Thursday, January 29, 2009

Limbaughconomics

In the interest of making a snarky attempt at bi-partisan balance and fairness, I offer a link to Rush Limbaugh's prescription for the 'stimulus' bill http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123318906638926749.html and a compliment. Rush Limbaugh has a very deep speaking voice.

But seriously, folks. Ew...I just used Limbaugh-type language. I feel dirty. I didn't mean to call anyone a folk. That's just too...yuck. What I find fascinating about Rushie is that his ideas and rap (especially this one) is so full of stupid, unworkable policy ideas that I think he is not being serious. He has always seemed like a comedian to me. A comedian who's words are believed and repeated by the majority of radio talk show hosts, and repeated again as serious by countless Americans who listen to talk radio for some daily entertainment.

No comments:

Blog Archive